Monday, June 20, 2011

Snyder's Eat Smart Gluten Free Cheese Puffs

Snyder's of Hanover Eatsmart Naturals White Cheddar Puffs, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

I don't know what happened here. It all went so wrong so fast. 

Upon opening the bag the smell of what can only be described as "feet and hot death" came stumbling from the bag. I understand that cheese isn't the greatest smelling product to begin with but there is no reason for white cheddar to smell so terrible. 

Against my better judgment, I ate one. 

You know how when a smell is really bad you can taste it?  You know how a smell is sometimes so awful that it permeates everything else around it with its funk? There was a mix of both of those things at play. 

I wasn't sure if I was tasting the rank smell or if the cheese puffs in fact tasted rank. Either way I threw the bag away. 

Verdict? sucky

No comments:

Post a Comment