Friday, June 24, 2011

Nature's Divine Mini Brownies


As everyone has probably guessed by now - I love brownies. My favorite thing growing up was taking out that big Duncan Hines brownie mix box and making a batch. I loved when the end pieces would get all caramelized and chewy. Pure indulgent decadence. Brownies are just straight up the bomb.

Nowadays I do make a pretty bad ass from scratch gluten free brownie but I just don't always feel like dealing. My recipe is kind of labor intensive though the end result is perfection. So yes, I'm lazy and I'm desperately seeking a tasty short cut. Like you guys are all Betty Crocker, come on!

Anyway. So these brownies were not exactly what I was expecting. They weren't bad at all but the taste wasn't necessarily brownie-esque. I'm not sure if it was the type of vanilla extract but they tasted kind of marshmallow-y. The marshmallow-y taste was kind of good - it just wasn't what I was expecting.

Verdict? I can't in good conscience say yummy - but if you happen to see them and are feeling adventurous try them and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment