Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Glutino Bagels

These are a little hard for me to review.

The first time I had them I was in disbelief that a gluten-free bagel could be chewy and yummy and look and feel like a gluten bagel. I was in happy gluten free bagel land - where there was dancing and cream cheese pouring from the sky. I thought that this was the best product to ever hit the market. I was smitten and deeply in love with these bagels.

Until I met Udi's which are so good they can make you cry.

Had I never had Udi's I would still hold on to the idea that Glutino makes the best bagel around. To be fair Glutino and Udi's are fairly close to each other in taste and texture - I just think Udi's does it a little bit better. If my store was out of Udi's but had Glutino in stock I wouldn't think twice about purchasing the Glutino bagels.

Verdict? Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment