Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mrs. Crimble's Caramel Rice Cakes

Mrs Crimble's Caramel Rice Cakes, 4.9-Ounce (Pack of 6)


One thing that has always irritated me was that traditional rice cakes are not gluten free. PCD I loved rice cakes. They were my favorite guilt free snack - especially when they started coming in potato chip flavors. I can still taste the Quaker Sour Cream and Onion rice crackers - delicious. 

For years I bemoaned the lack of GF rice cakes until I found Mrs. Crimbles. 

Oh Mrs. Crimbles you minx you. These caramel flavored cakes are divine. They are sticky, sweet and super crunchy. If you live or have ever visited a New Jersey ocean town boardwalk and had Johnson's popcorn then you know what a serious situation these rice cakes are bringing. They taste very similar to Johnson's caramel popcorn and I love them. 

Verdict? Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment