Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mediterrnean Snack Food Co Baked Lentil Chips

The Mediterranean Snack Food Baked Lentil Chips, Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper, 4.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

The first time I came across these chips was at Marshall's.

Yeah, I know.

But I buy tea there all the time. They have this brand from England that has cute packaging and the tea is super tasty. So while I was on my tea buying spree I saw these and against all better judgment purchased them. 

I think it wasn't too long ago that the food at TJ Maxx & Marshall's wasn't fresh but that all seems to have changed. These were a long way away from expiring plus they said gluten free! 

I wasn't sure how a lentil chip would taste. I knew I liked lentils but I wasn't sure if it would correlate into a crunchy snack. 

Guess what? It works! These are super delicious, really light and low in fat and calories. They are delicious with hummus or right out of the bag. Fortunately you don't have to go to Marshall's to buy them since I see that they are now being carried at my grocery store. 

Verdict? Yummy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy, you could pair these with the black bean hummus stuff from Whole Foods and mmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete