Saturday, October 1, 2011

Simple Squares






I picked these babies up from a deal on Gluten Free Deals. For $7 how could I lose?

These are absolutely unlike anything I've ever had in my entire life. They are sweet and savory and somehow or another taste like sweet bread dough but in a really fabulous and amazing way. I realize that is probably the crappiest way to describe the taste of something but trust me its hard to describe the taste of Simple Squares!

They come in three flavors, Rosemary, Sage & Coconut. The squares are made with nuts, honey and loads of natural healthy ingredients. All of the squares are free of gluten, dairy & soy they are also kosher and totally organic.

The first one I ate was the coconut. Honestly, I was a little terrified at the notion of eating a sweet treat flavored with sage or rosemary. I thought they would be slightly sweet and very overpowered with the primary flavor. Fortunately this was not the case. All the flavors play well together and nothing is overpowering. The rosemary, sage & coconut are like whispers in the bar not loud shouts.

Verdict? Yummy!

You can find them here : http://www.simplesquares.com/Want_Some_.html

No comments:

Post a Comment