Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy GF Halloween!

When I was a kid the only thing I had to worry about was crazed strangers shoving razor blades and/or poison into my Halloween candy. As an adult I have to worry about crazed candy companies shoving gluten into all sorts of candy nooks and crannies.

I've been scouring the web to find a good comprehensive GF candy list. I haven't found one that is super comprehensive - ultimately your best bet is to throughly educate yourself about what's safe BEFORE your little buddy goes out Trick or Treating. Now that the disclosure is out of the way here are the lists I've found:

http://celiacfamily.com/gluten-free-halloween-candy/

This one I found a bit confusing - it says things like "fun size only" when I know that the full size bar of that particular candy is totally GF.

http://surefoodsliving.com/2011/10/gluten-free-halloween-candy-quick-list-2011/

I feel like this list is better and seems more comprehensive. It's a good "at a glance" kind of list.

Everyone have a safe and fun Halloween!

Happy Halloween -

xoxox GF Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment