Monday, August 29, 2011

Let's Do Gluten Free Sugar Cones


I can't even really remember the last time I had ice cream in a cone.

In my PCD days I always ordered my ice cream on a cone. I never order it in a cup or any other way. If I had the option I would get that huge ass waffle cone.

After my celiac diagnosis all of that changed. It was always ice cream in a cup and that's it.

I've seen GF ice cream cones before but they were always super expensive and I just figured they would taste crappy so I never bought them.

These were bought for me as a "gift."

And what I mean by "gift" is that family members often see something GF and buy it for me and surprise me with it at a family meal. "LOOK I BOUGHT YOU SOMETHING RANDOM GLUTEN FREE!"

Everyone is always really excited.

Anyway.

These were a gift and they are awesome.

They taste like gluten full sugar cones. They are only a tiny bit smaller then a traditional sugar cone.

Stuff like this just makes me super happy. It helps me feel nearly normal and like I can enjoy everything that everyone else does.

Verdict? YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment