Friday, August 19, 2011

Enjoy Life! Semi Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks


There is a high level of skepticism in my family whenever I announce that something is "dairy free."

I'm not sure what they think its going to taste like but I'm guessing they think it will taste like dirt or garbage or something. So when I announced I have made gluten free cookies dairy free - no one wanted any part of it. 

Until I started forcing people to eat them - mostly with severe guilt trips. 

Then you would hear "OH YUM! THIS IS DAIRY FREE???"

These chocolate chunks are no joke. They are large and in charge - they are like four chocolate chips lumped together. They melt great and taste awesome!

Verdict? Yummy!

Enjoy Life! did send me chocolate mega chunks to review. However, I was under no obligation to provide a favorable review - these really are awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment