Friday, August 19, 2011

Enjoy Life! Double Chocolate Crunch Granola


I really haven't touched granola since my diagnosis.

There was all this back and forth about oats and are they okay or not?

Then came the line of gluten free oats - which turned out to not really be gluten free....

So yeah - granola - kind of a danger zone.

But this right here - no oats at all.

The little crispy, crunchy bits are made from brown rice. Totally 100% safe!!

When I was first tried this I was taken aback because it didn't have the kind of taste I've come to associated with granola. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. The taste is more like if someone let cocoa pebbles bake a little bit longer and then rolled them up with luscious chocolate chips.

These definitely satisfy that deep chocolate craving and I think these would be amazing as marshmallow treats.

Verdict? Yummy

I have to disclose that Enjoy Life! did send me this granola to review - however I am under no obligation to provide a favorable review I really did think this was tasty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment