Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rudi's Sandwich Bread


I've been hearing about Rudi's for a at least year. For a really long time I thought that people were just confusing Udi's and adding an R to it. Due to me thinking that everyone else was too stupid to remember Udi's I never thought to look for Rudi's bread. Eventually I did realize that Rudi's was its very own separate company with fantastic reviews and plenty of people calling it "best GF bread EVER!"

Best GF bread ever?

Really?

This I HAD to try.

The texture of the bread is lovely. It is reminiscent of those yummy honey wheat breads I used to get PCD.

I LOVED those.

They were always amazingly delicious with this little touch of sweetness.

Rudi's has that lovely bit of sweetness but I don't think that its from honey, It has more of a molasses taste and the bread is delicious with honey ham or honey turkey.

The bread is perfect from the package and needs no toasting to taste amazing!

Verdict? YUMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment