Saturday, August 27, 2011

Gluten Freeda Ice Cream Sandwiches


I got a glimpse of these in the frozen foods case at my local health food store a few weeks ago. At the time I was in picking up non-perishables and didn't have time to run home and drop these babies off.

Next time, I gently whispered to them.

Because? Um, ICE CREAM SANDWICHES? Yeah thats always on my list.

I went back last weekend and picked these bad boys up.

I do absolutely zero research on them and just trust that even if they aren't great its still an ice cream sandwich.

The second I took my first bite I knew this was the best decision I ever made in regards to an ice cream sandwich in my entire life.

The cookie is delicious. It actually reminds me of an Oreo but a little heavier which is perfect to hold in all that yummy ice cream.

These are amazing! I only had the vanilla but I think they come in other flavors.

Verdict! YUMMY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment