Friday, September 16, 2011

Enjoy Life Crunchy Cookies



I have always really enjoyed Enjoy Life's soft baked cookies. They always reminded me of something from my childhood lunchbox. They were soft and lovely and I especially loved the apple ones.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that Enjoy Life decided to branch out and create a line of crunchy cookies! Best of all there were flavors that I haven't even seen in a pre-packaged gluten free cookie.

Sugar Cookies?

YES!

Thin, crispy, vanilla graham?

YOU GOT IT!

I couldn't wait to rip the boxes open and taste all of my new acquisitions.

All of the cookies have this fantastic thin, crispy action.

Chocolate Chip:

These were not my favorite. The crunch was great but there was something lacking in the flavor. Like maybe they needed more vanilla extract?

Crunchy Double Chocolate:

I'm so shocked that the chocolate cookies were not my favs! I've always been a big time chocolate cookie girl. But these just didn't do it for me. Maybe they were too chocolate-y?

Sugar Crisp:

Oooooohhhh...these were yummy. They reminded me of a slightly over-cooked sugar cookie - which is absolutely a fantastic thing! The flavor was delicious and the thin crispiness was just heaven.

Vanilla Graham:

These were the by far my favorite. They had real graham cracker taste not like every other gluten free graham cookie on the market. The vanilla taste was subtle and combined amazingly with the graham taste. I even think you could do a s'more with these and be pretty excited about it.

Verdict? Half Yummy, Half Okay

Enjoy Life! did send me chocolate mega chunks to review. However, I was under no obligation to provide a favorable review.

No comments:

Post a Comment