Thursday, May 26, 2011

What? Why?

I plunked down $7 for a gluten-free goodie - all the while praying that it would not be tasteless, heavy, mealy or otherwise sucktacular. As I paid my hard earned money a thought crossed my mind.....someone should compile reviews of gluten-free products and have it be in one place - like a blog. How cool would that be? That way when I go to the store and see something I've never tried before I could find out if it was yummy or sucky without spending the money! Plus it does feel awful to chuck out a whole container of anything - what with the starving children in third would countries and all.

While I waxed intellectual on a the plight of starving, celiac children in third world countries it dawned on me that hey - I was somebody! I eat gluten-free stuff! In fact, I eat it all the time! I bet I could write reviews!

And now, here we are. 

I will do my best to populate this site with as many reviews as my little fingers can type. Also, if there is something that you want to know about - let me be your guinea pig! So yeah, this is a thing now! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment