Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Schar Gluten Free Pizza Crust

Schar Pizza Crust Gluten Free, 10.6-Ounce

I have a special place in my heart for Schar. Schar was the first "good" GF bread I ever had. I still remember the day I brought it home - so full of promised and excitement! The taste was good, the texture was good - I was eating GOOD TASTING GF BREAD! That my friends is a moment burned in my brain. 

So not surprisingly I was thrilled to find out that Schar makes pizza crust. My eager hands grabbed it from my grocers freezer and I raced home like Charlie with the Golden Ticket. 

Things were definitely looking good - the crust was thin but not too thin. After cooking the crust was crisp and well, yummy. It had the perfect amount of density - it wasn't overwhelming with dough.

Verdict? Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment