Saturday, November 19, 2011

Rudi's Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread



I am so crazy happy that I took a roll of the dice on Rudi's products.

I think I felt safe with Rudi's because it seemed so close to Udi's and I think we all know of my obsession love of all things Udi's.

The first time I bought Rudi's bread I noticed the cinnamon raisin but I didn't want to get too invested and have it turn out that the bread totally sucked so I figured I would just wait.

This was definitely worth the wait.

I swear to God that Rudi's is not really gluten-free the bread it is too good! Their frozen bread tastes bakery fresh and has the most amazing consistency. The cinnamon raisin bread is perfectly cinnamon-y and toasts up perfectly.

Verdict? YUMMY!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gluten-free Yummy! Rudi's Gluten-free Bakery here...Thanks for trying R bread! We R excited that you like it!
    Thanks! -Tighe, Rudi's Gluten-free Bakery

    ReplyDelete