Saturday, November 5, 2011

Rigoni di Asiago Nocciolata



I don't know where this has been all of my life. I can't believe all of the years I've wasted not consuming chocolate hazelnut spread on a regular basis. This is hands down, honest to goodness the best tasting thing I have eaten in my entire life. 

I'm trying to think why I never felt compelled to try a spread like this before. I remember as a kid I had a friend whose parents were big time travelers and they always had Nutella in their house. I vaguely recall thinking that it was disgusting and I guess I just carried that opinion throughout my life. 

However, I'm pretty sure that this stuff blows Nutella out of the water. First of all, this stuff takes a full 24 hours to create. This one little jar gets some serious TLC before its ever even packaged and on its way to your friendly local grocer. The ingredients are high quality organic and you can definitely taste the quality. 

I can't repeat this enough - this is the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. I want to find a thousand ways to utilize this spread in baking because I can't imagine that it would do anything other than make everything 1000 times more delicious. 

Verdict? Yummy! Please go out and get this and enjoy the yummy - it is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment