Monday, November 28, 2011

Kettle Cuisine Southwestern Chicken and Corn Chowder


Chicken Corn Chowder has somehow evaded me nearly my entire adult life. It was just never a soup that I had. It wasn't until I was in my mid-late 20's that I had it for the first time. I was working at a hedge fund and we would get this amazing catered lunches everyday. One of the places we ordered from would send chicken corn chowder during the winter months. It was the most delicious soup I ever had. It was rich and creamy and full of chicken and veggies but never felt heavy in my tummy. 

When I saw that Kettle Cuisine made one I knew I had to try it. Kettle Cuisine was awesome enough to send a box my way. I am happy to say I was not disappointed. This is a soup that requires some serious cornbread on the side. You will want to soak up every drop of the luscious broth. It is full flavored with the taste of sweet corn and has a little bit of kick from cayenne pepper. 

Verdict? YUMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment