Saturday, November 26, 2011

Main Line Baking Co Snickerdoodle Cupcakes



Well hello there new friend. 

I was on the hunt today for a pre-made gluten free dessert that I could bring to Thanksgiving. I checked out all of Whole Foods offerings and settled on a pecan pie. While rounding the corner I noticed packs of cupcakes and muffins from a vendor I've never heard of before. I stopped to look. 

Chai Tea Cupcakes?

SNICKERDOODLE CUPCAKES?

Who says all desserts have to end up at Thanksgiving dinner, amiright?

I picked these bad boys up and brought them home. I tore open the package and pulled out one cupcake. The cupcake felt light and the cake was very moist - no dry, heavy, crumbly crumb here! The flavor is ridiculous. It is so cinnamon-y and tastes just like a snickerdoodle! The icing was a little sweet for me but the cake more than made up for it. The cake was the right balance and not too sweet. 

I'm now going to have to pick up some Chai Tea cupcakes and maybe trek out to the bakery itself to pick up the Margarita flavor (!!!!)

These are not available at all Whole Foods locations. However you can visit their website and order directly. 

Verdict? YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment