Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kettle Cuisine Tomato Vegetable Soup


As I have mentioned before, I am extremely obsessed with Kettle Cuisine soups. I was having a hard time finding this one and Kettle Cuisine SENT IT TO ME! I was so ridiculously excited. Sure, I love getting free stuff but its even better when its this soup!

I love tomato soup. Always have. There is something so comforting about it. I think that almost everyone can recall warm childhood memories of having tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich on a cold winter day. Tomato soup doesn't just warm your belly, it warms your soul.

I usually like smooth and creamy tomato soups. If a tomato soup is going to have chunky tomatoes it better deliver big time. This soup from Kettle Cuisine has big chunks of tomatoes, squash, celery, carrots and green beans. The vegetables taste garden fresh and the soup is amazingly delicious. I also thought it would be amazing tossed with pasta and would be a nice pasta primavera.

OH! I almost forgot there is also little tiny tube gluten free pasta in the soup. At first I wasn't sure what it was and when I realized it was pasta I was even more thrilled with this soup.

I seriously do not understand how this soup tastes so fresh. Kettle Cuisine peeps are geniuses because whatever they are doing is working 100%.

Verdict? YUMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment