Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Disappointed

So last week I traced out my saga with Five Guys with you guys.

The horrible event ended on a high note - the District Manager was having a meeting and he promised to follow up with me about the meeting - including whether Five Guys was going to start allowing gluten free bread in their stores.

Well - its been almost a week and I've heard nothing. Nada. Not a peep. I feel like they went out of their way to placate me and planned on absolutely zero follow through.

At this point I have to say that I don't believe that Five Guys takes those of us with food allergies seriously and they have lost my business. I will be removing them from the "Safe Fast Foods" list and I recommend that others avoid the Five Guys restaurants in South Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment