Monday, July 25, 2011

Udi's Snickerdoodles



How out of the Udi' loop am I?

When the crap did Udi's start making cookies????????

It's so hard to stay made at you Udi's. You're always so good to me and I know our love is true. I know you didn't mean to not tell me about all of the exciting happenings in your life. Afterall - you're so popular and so much in your life is going so well.....but Udi's I'm so hurt that I'm just now learning about your cookie deliciousness. 

My heart stopped a tiny bit when I saw these Snickerdoodles at the health food store today. Why am I always the last to know?



I can forgive, after all these are chewy, light, and oh so cinnamon-y. I had to use every ounce of self control to not inhale the entire container in 3 seconds. 

Oh Udi's - you minx! I'll always come running back!

Verdict: DELICIOUS & SUPER YUMMY


No comments:

Post a Comment